Facebook groups have been a fabulous source of testimonials, ideas and shares.
This question was recently asked:
“Is there an oil or oil blend than anyone has used to make a stimulating lubricant? The OTC ones are loaded with hard to read ingredients… So just wondering if anyone has tried an EO?”
These are some of the suggestions:
- “My husband made this warming blend for me a year ago to replace an expensive one I used to buy called Orgasmix. I use it topically on the clitoris (mostly) and labia and a little goes a long way. It is warming, tingling (very slightly) and increases blood flow. It has done wonders for me, works better than anything I have used before and I highly recommend it! 10 ml unscented lotion, 10 ml Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO (or sweet almond oil), 1/4 tsp. stevia extract powder (yes it is edible), 5 drops DigestZen, 5 drops wild orange, 2 drops cassia, 1 drop frankincense. Mix well and store in a container with a lid. Apply a pea- sized amount to genital area, focusing on the clitoris. Apply again as needed during a longer session.”
- “Peppermint = cooling. Clove = warm. Have fun! Add to coconut oil.”
- “ I had major reconstruction after my baby was born in march. What works best for us is coconut oil lavender, peppermint, and helicrmrysium. I don’t think I will ever use anything but coconut oil ever again. It’s so soft and not sticky or messy.”
- “I have used coconut oil with sandalwood as a stimulating massage and lub for both of us with much success.”
- “I had no libido until I started using Ylang Ylang . I used around the reflex points on the ankle. And yes – it worked – and my husband is very happy – .I actually had to cut back because I was noticing all the good looking guys !! Cared less for years !!!”
- “Ylang ylang and sandalwood are good for men. Apply to reflex points.”
Libido Lift Blend
30 drops Cedarwood
20 drops Clary Sage
10 drops Ylang Ylang
6 drops Patchouli
Fill to top of 5ml roller bottle with a good oil (Fractioned Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, etc)
Apply behind the ears and wrists.
Sexy Wellness Personal Salve
½ cup unrefined, virgin coconut oil
½ cup organic olive oil
2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon organic beeswax pastilles
½ teaspoon food grade vitamin e oil – vitamin e oil acts as a preservative and silkens the salve.
FOUR – 2 oz glass jars
PER 2 oz glass jar
6 drops pure Lavender
4 drops pure Melaleuca
3 drops pure Frankincense
For convenience and easy pouring, use a glass Pyrex measuring bowl with a spout and handle for melting coconut and olive oils, set it inside a deep saucepan with 3 inches hot water. On low heat, slowly heat the coconut oil, olive oil and beeswax. Melt slowly, be careful not to let any water splash into the oils, this could cause mold issues. Stir occasionally to keep the beeswax melting in.
When the coconut oil, olive oil and beeswax have melted completely, add vitamin e oil and stir gently.
Prepare jars by adding lavender, melaleuca and frankincense essential oils to the bottom of each clean glass jar. Pour melted oils over the essential oils, no need to stir but you can if you must!
Fill ¼ inch from the top of each jar, cover with a paper towel and let sit at least 6 hours until solid. Seal snugly with lid.
Shelf life of Sexy Wellness Salve is approximately 4 to 6 months without vitamin e oil added (preservative). With vitamin e, approximately 6 to 8 months.
Remember, coconut oil will melt at 76 degrees, store in a dark, cool place for best results.
“7 SEXY OILS” given by ELAINA YORDAN
The oils that make us feel better about ourselves and allow us to connect with others (whether sexually or just in relationships)
Smell memory is especially powerful and can actually improve performance (by helping to focus, energize, etc)
Inactiveness of the pituitary gland can lead to low sex drive. So, the oils help keep it in an active state.
GINGER, stimulates circulation, relaxes digestive system & muscles, boosts fertility, helps impotency (because of circulation). Ingest 1-2 drops. (also on feet, diffuse)
SANDALWOOD, supports male arousal, enhances physical sensuality, relieves nervous tension, induces a state of calmness, massage on feet. (Hawaiian is better)
BLACK PEPPER, boosts energy and stamina (bottom of feet), fires up the libido, increases attraction between people (smells different on each person), helps move beyond procrastination, diffuse.
BERGAMOT, aphrodisiac, apply to pillow and bed sheets, puts women in the mood, calming and removes anxiety, diffuse
WILD ORANGE, overcomes shyness, use in full body massage with fractionated coconut oil, increases attraction between people, 1-2 drops nightly (bottom of feet)
ROSEMARY, increases blood flow and improves circulation, increases sensitivity to touch, heightens sensations, take one drop internally. In the case of Parkinson’s disease, take 1-4 drops internally (1 only for very young or very old)
YLANG YLANG, most powerful aphrodisiac, fires up the libido, increases attraction between people, one drop nightly on the feet. (mixes really well with vetiver)